Bags can be made from:
- Raw materials: 100% organic cotton, hemp, bamboo, cork
- Recycled materials: fabric, soda bottles, vinyl, etc.
- Sustainable fibers: corn based, cotton, linen, ramie, seaweed, silk, soy, etc.
- All components (e.g. metal zippers, buttons, clasps should be made from recycled metal or reused pieces)
- Handbag should be completely recyclable at the end of its life
- Any dyed fabric should be done with a non-toxic dye that does not use fixing agents
Winner will receive the opportunity to create a limited edition eco-bag with Korres Natural Products